The Cayman Lawyer: Episode four - Top 10 tips for Reserved Powers Trust
On this episode of The Cayman Lawyer, Head of Trusts and Private Wealth Henry Mander and Counsel Charles Moore provide the top 10 tips for Reserved Powers Trust.
- The Cayman statutory framework for Reserved Powers Trust
- Key powers to consider reserving
- Appropriate allocation of duties between power-holders
- The dangers of excessive reservation of powers
- Potential use of Reserved Powers Trust in the ESG context
Click here to subscribe to the Cayman Lawyer podcast. Choose your preferred platform from the list presented and click subscribe or follow once logged in.
Harneys produces a variety of podcasts, providing on-the-go legal analysis over the airways. Visit our Podcasts page to see them all.