Marios Koutsios is a member of the Banking and Finance practice and advises major international banking institutions on project and asset finance transactions and security structures. Marios also practises corporate and commercial law, specialising in the area of capital markets.
Marios' recent experience includes:
- Advising Advent International plc, as financial sponsor, on India’s first synthetic INR-denominated margin loan
- Advising Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited, ANZ Fiduciary Services Pty Ltd, Credit Suisse AG, Sydney Branch, ING Bank N.V. Singapore Branch in relation to a $385 million secured term loan facility agreement granted to ASX-listed SpeedCast International Limited, SpeedCast Limited and SpeedCast Australia Pty Limited (Speedcast)
- Advising leading agro industrial company Camposol on its US$200 million exchange offer
- Advising in bond issues in aggregate worth €1 billion for real estate holding company Aroundtown Property
- Advising one of the world’s premier investment managers on the bidding process for the potential purchase of a €5.7 billion portfolio of medium and large-size NPL exposures of one of the largest banks in Cyprus
Marios is a member of the Cyprus Bar Association, and co-author of the Cyprus Chapter of the Neate and Godfrey: Bank Confidentiality, 6th edition and has authored legal articles in the International Banking Newsletter of the International Law Office.