Nadia is counsel in our British Virgin Islands office. Her practice encompasses offshore investment funds, regulatory and corporate and finance law.
Prior to joining us in 2017, Nadia was counsel at Appleby and previously worked at Ogier. She has significant experience advising upon the formation and regulation of hedge funds, real estate and private equity funds. She also provides clients with ongoing advice on restructuring solutions and dealing with regulatory compliance. Nadia has a broad range of experience in corporate, commercial and securities offering transactions for both private and publicly quoted companies. In addition to her mainstream corporate and funds experience, Nadia has substantial experience in advising companies active in the telecommunications sector.
Nadia is a member of the BVI's SIBA Advisory Committee and also serves on the Council of the BVI Investment Funds Association. She has previously sat on other BVI legislative drafting committees.
Nadia is fluent in French, Spanish and Portuguese.
- England and Wales (not practising)
- British Virgin Islands
- Admitted as a Notary Public and Commissioner of Oaths in the British Virgin Islands
- Manchester Business School and CLT, UK (Diploma in Fund Administration)
- The College of Law (Legal Practice Course)
- Catholic University of Leuven, Belgium (Masters in Law)
- Keele University, UK (LLB in Law & Psychology)
- University of British Columbia, Canada (Exchange programme)