The Funds Download - Luxembourg - an Investment Funds giant
In this episode of our Funds Download podcast series, our host and the Global Head of Funds and Regulatory, Philip Graham, is joined by the Head of our Luxembourg Investment Funds team, Vanessa Molloy, to take a closer look at the reasons why Luxembourg is such a successful investment funds jurisdiction, and the main factors to consider if you are thinking of establishing a Luxembourg structure.
- Luxembourg is an incredibly successful investment funds jurisdiction, with a premier reputation and approximately 4,700 Billion Euros under management
- It is the natural choice for those wishing to access the EU market
- CSSF is a pragmatic and approachable regulator and the jurisdiction, in general, is extremely commercial
- The traditional home of UCITS but also a significant player in the Alternative Funds market
- AIFMs and RAIFs, amongst other acronyms
Click here to subscribe to the Funds Download podcast. Choose your preferred platform from the list presented and click subscribe or follow once logged in.
Visit the Funds Download podcast page to catch up on all the Funds Download episodes.