Practically Speaking - Demystifying the continuation or re-domiciliation of foreign companies
23 Jun 2020
Our podcast series Practically Speaking, was launched to provide our listeners with practical advice and insights on issues applicable to stakeholders of BVI entities. Listen below.
In our sixth episode, Transactional Partner Rachel Graham and Transactional Counsel Thomas Dugdale discuss the following:
- What a continuation, “re-domiciliation” or “migration” is
- Why continue or migrate to another jurisdiction
- Practical considerations of continuing your company in or out of a jurisdiction
- How continuations might affect creditors and other interested parties
- Commonly encountered issues and solutions
- To read more about continuations into the BVI click here
Click here to subscribe to our Practically Speaking podcast. Choose your preferred platform from the list presented and click subscribe or follow once logged in.
Harneys produces a variety of podcasts, providing on-the-go legal analysis over the airways. Visit our Podcasts page to see them all.
Practically Speaking - Private Investment Funds
Practically Speaking - The liquidation process for BVI companies
Practically Speaking - Pushing the envelope
Practically Speaking - Bringing your BVI company to an end: strike off vs liquidation
Practically Speaking - The impact of Covid-19 on economic substance compliance and directors duties