Our podcast series Practically Speaking, was launched to provide our listeners with practical advice and insights on issues applicable to stakeholders of BVI entities. Listen below.
In our sixth episode, Transactional Partner Rachel Graham and Transactional Counsel Thomas Dugdale discuss the following:
- What a continuation, “re-domiciliation” or “migration” is
- Why continue or migrate to another jurisdiction
- Practical considerations of continuing your company in or out of a jurisdiction
- How continuations might affect creditors and other interested parties
- Commonly encountered issues and solutions
- To read more about continuations into the BVI click here
Subscribe to Harneys podcasts by clicking the icon in the bottom right corner of the podcast. Choose your preferred platform from the list presented and click subscribe or follow once logged in.