BVI FIA issues FAQs on suspicious transaction reporting
19 Aug 2022
The BVI Financial Investigation Agency (FIA) has published various suspicious transaction reporting documents to assist licensees in identifying suspicious activities and understanding the obligations to report such activities.
The following documents are available on the BVI Financial Services Commission’s website:
- Suspicious Transaction Reporting – Financial Institutions FAQs
- Suspicious Transaction Reporting – Additional FAQs
- Red Flags for Suspicious Transactions or Activities
- Suspicious Transaction Reporting Filing Process
- Suspicious Transactions - Potential Examples
FAQs can be found here.
BVI FSC’s Industry Circular No. 3 can be found here.
Top ten tips for navigating financial services licensing
AIMA and other fund industry associations join forces to challenge US Securities and Exchange Commission’s new Private Fund Advisers Rules
Expert Review – Decentralisation: Exploring its role in crypto and the impact of MiCA