James is a partner in our Litigation and Restructuring practice group. He is a leading Cayman and BVI litigation lawyer based in Asia where he specialises in complex and high value shareholder litigation, asset recovery, cross-border enforcement and insolvency.
James has nearly 20 years of experience working in a wide variety of commercial disputes including financial services litigation, trust and estate disputes and insolvency and restructuring. He regularly acts in high profile and market leading cases, particularly in connection with companies listed on the Hong Kong stock exchange. James also advises clients on litigation funding in the offshore courts.
James Noble is a recommended lawyer.Legal 500
- New South Wales, Australia
- Federal Court of Australia
- Cayman Islands
- England and Wales
- British Virgin Islands
- University of Sydney (LLM)
- University of Technology (LLB)
- University of Technology (Practice Legal Training)
- University of Sydney (BSc)