On the third episode of this season’s Take 10 podcast, Partner Peter Ferrer is joined by Counsel Kimberly Crabbe-Adams as she provides insights into her experience growing up in the British Virgin Islands, pursuing her career in law, and the importance of passion.
Take a listen below:
- Kimberly first joined Harneys as part of a work-study programme while she was in high school in the BVI. After furthering her education in Canada and the UK, she held pupillages across our Corporate and Commercial, Banking and Finance, Investment Funds, and Regulatory departments.
- She permanently joined the firm’s Litigation, Restructuring, and Insolvency practice in 2011 and is currently the President of the BVI Bar Association.
- Harneys seconded Kimberly to the Hong Kong office for two years; an experience that provided face-to-face client interactions which helped strengthen her relationships and understanding of the business.
- An active volunteer as an adjudicator for the National Secondary School Debates, Kimberly interacts with students often, providing mentorship and support throughout the BVI community.
- When deciding on a career path, Kimberly’s advice to students is that they should focus on passion. Their careers should involve things that they enjoy, are excited about, and energised by.
Click here to subscribe to the Take 10 podcast. Choose your preferred platform from the list presented and click subscribe or follow once logged in.
Visit our Take 10 podcast page to catch up on all Take 10 episodes.