Annie Liu is an associate in the Corporate team of our Hong Kong office.
Annie has experience advising clients on mergers and acquisitions, private equity, joint ventures, initial public offerings, asset finance and other general corporate finance matters. Clients include local, PRC and international law firms, as well as private equity fund houses, banks, multinational corporations and PRC companies (both private and public) and other financial institutions.
Prior to joining us in 2017, Annie was a member of the M&A corporate team of Clifford Chance, where she was involved in a wide range of cross-border corporate matters with a focus on mergers and acquisitions, private equity and joint venture transactions.
Her recent transactions include:
- Advising Coca-Cola on the re-alignment of its mainland China bottling system involving an aggregate value of approximately US$1.4 billion
- Advising the purchasing consortium of Lanka Orix Leasing Company and the Bank of East Asia, Limited in the acquisition of a controlling majority stake in PRASAC Microfinance Institution Ltd, Cambodia’s biggest microfinance institution with an approximate transaction value of US$186 million
- Advising VCREDIT Holdings Limited (Stock Code 2003) on its global offering of shares and listing on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited from the British Virgin Islands and Cayman Islands laws perspective
- Advising CTEH Inc. (Stock Code 1620) on its share offering and listing on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited from the British Virgin Islands and Cayman Islands laws perspective
- Advising Victory Securities (Holdings) Company Limited (Stock Code 8540) on its share offering and listing on the GEM of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited from the Cayman Islands law perspective
Annie is fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.