Johime Lee is a member of our Litigation, Restructuring and Insolvency practice group in the Hong Kong office. He acts in commercial and corporate cases for financial institutions, companies and listed companies.
Johime’s recent experiences includes:
- Acting for a Japanese financial institution in successfully obtaining a worldwide freezing order over a BVI company in the context of an asset tracing and fraud action and subsequently appointing receivers to that BVI company.
- Advising a large PRC-based NASDAQ-listed technology company in relation to the petitioning for winding up in the Cayman Islands of another PRC-based Nasdaq-listed company on just and equitable grounds.
- Acted for the subsidiary of a Hong Kong-listed company in successfully obtaining an urgent Black Swan injunction in support of proceedings in Hong Kong to prevent the dissipation of assets.
- Advising certain lenders and the subsequent liquidators in relation to the liquidation of subsidiaries of the Pacific Andes Group.
- Advising a subsidiary of a Hong Kong-listed company in relation to opposing an application in the BVI to commence a derivative action in Hong Kong.
- Advising an Australia-listed company in relation to petitioning for the winding up of a BVI debtor company.
Prior to joining us in 2016, Johime worked as a registered foreign lawyer in the disputes resolution group of leading independent law firm in Hong Kong.