Welcome to Take 10, Harneys Offshore Litigation Blog Podcast.
This series features 10 minute discussions with guest speakers and top legal experts on the latest litigation cases and market developments relevant to our offshore jurisdictions.
Click on the links below for key takeaways on each topic and to listen:
- Episode one - Unfair prejudice and quasi partnerships - the Dinglis judgment
- Episode two - Supreme Tycoon
- Episode three - The Privy Council
- Episode four - Derivative Actions
- Episode five - The role of Emmadart in China Milk and China Shanshui
- Episode one - Directors' Duties during troubling times
- Episode two - CEFC Shanghai - landmark common law recognition of PRC administrators in Hong Kong. Would BVI/Cayman Islands follow suit?
- Episode three - Privatisations: 2020 the year of coming home
- Episode four - Reflective loss rule - paired back for the modern
- Episode five - Just and equitable winding up